Aloe Arborescens has natural healing and herbal therapeutic properties with proven health benefits.
Through extensive research, Aloe has been proven to have a wide variety of positive health effects. Studies formed by the Palatinin Salzano Venezia Institute in Italy suggest that Aloe arborescens is about 200% richer in medicinal properties than the more common Aloe vera. The same researchers found arborescens is 75% richer in abnormal cell-growth regulators than vera. This recent and continuing research has increased the scope of Aloe uses and benefits from what was thought many years ago. A more comprehensive list of the benefits of Aloe can be found at AloeArborescens.org.
Health Benefits of Aloe Arborescens
For our purposes, here is a brief list of documented health benefits of Aloe Arborescens:
- Optimal Immune function fortification and rejuvenation support for a healthy and vibrant immune system that can help inhibit influenza virus infections
- Aloe Polysaccharides (acemannan) stimulate and modulate the number and intensity of macrophage (natural killer cell (NK) activity of white blood cells) that ingest and destroy disregulated aberrant cells.
- Aloe plant Glucomannan saccharides activate immune response through the increased expression of defensive cytokines of interleukin-1, interleukin-6, INF and TNF
- Aloe Anthraquinone constituents promote healthy blood and gentle whole body cleansing of harmful toxins and waste.
- Aloe components stimulates intestinal motility to help normalize the function and structure of the gastrointestinal digestive system which reduces stress on the immune system.
- Improves cellular metabolism and increases overall energy production
- Promotes cardiovascular, colon and blood sugar level health
- Helps maintain healthy appetite and regularity
- An adjunctive, complementary and integrative nutritional health care product
Recent clinical studies reveal this formula supports immune health due in part to the synergistic activity among the 200 phytonutrient constituents found in the sap, gel, and the entire whole leaf of the botanical Aloe Arborescens which has the highest concentration of these properties of all the known 250 aloe varieties, including Aloe Vera.
This stabilized Aloe arborescens used by Deca Aloe Arborescens US LP is produced from 5-year-old Aloe arborescens plants harvested at the proper time, processed by grinding the whole leaf into a liquid without heating, cold pressing or freeze drying in order to retain all the active glucomannan polysaccharides (4%), such as mannose (Acemannan) (2 ml per serving) to provide maximum immune system support.** This product also contains raw, unpasteurized, pesticide-free honey (6.4 g per serving) and 1% alcohol for the purest and best absorption when taken short or long-term.
Though ideally everyone would have their own organic Aloe Arborescens plants and inexpensive source of pure raw honey to recreate the original immune-boosting formula in their own home, we know that is not feasible for most people. For that very reason, you can get the original formula approved by Father Romano Zago himself online. You can read more about it at AloeAroborescens.org!